Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What isn't today might be tomorrow

I think I really am loosing my mind! I was cleaning the bathroom and felt fine, when I was done I felt sick. The week before I found out I was pregnant I felt like this. I feel like I am going to throw up and I am dizzy and tired. It is not likely that I am pregnant but I did have a dream I was. I really want to switch minds with someone for one day so my thoughts go away and I can relax for a little bit. You all probably think I am crazy! On a side note I am watching COPS and this ladies husband beat her for not having dinner ready. If Darin even tried to beat me for not making dinner I would never make him dinner again. Darin would never beat me for any reason so please don't freak out when you read this. Ok back to the subject. I really do hope I am pregnant! I am going to lay down and hope I feel better soon. Unless I am pregnant then I don't mind feeling like shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment