Friday, January 28, 2011

Panic Attack

Sorry it has been so long since my last blog. I had my first panic attack a few nights ago and I NEVER want that to happen again! It was so scary and I really thought I was going to die! I was so stressed out about so much stuff. I kept telling myself everything was fine but I felt like there was a huge truck driving over my chest. We are having a going away party tomorrow for a friend. I am pretty excited about it I have a few more things to do tomorrow but for the most part I am ready. I got a job at the hospital in town (I will have more info on Thursday) There are some things I need to ask about before I can start. I think I may start a catering company! I have been doing so much cooking and I really enjoy it. We will see how it goes. We are getting our taxes done in March and the whole return will go to paying off Darin's truck. We have like another year and a half on the loan but at the latest it will be paid off in nine months. I hope we can get it paid off in three months!!! It will be awesome to own the truck and the truck payment will go right into the savings account! It will be so nice to say we have NO debt. No more loans for us!!! Ok well I am off to bed. Have a great night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment