Saturday, January 22, 2011

What to do? What to do?

I have been thinking about deleting my blog. It has created some drama with someone and I just don't want the drama. I really don't want to delete the blog because of one person and my husband doesn't think I should delete it if I don't want to. I started this blog so our family and friends could keep up with our lives and it quickly turned into a blog about our infertility. When I first found out I have PCOS I didn't know anyone going through what I was. I felt so alone in the world. I started looking stuff up online and found alot of blogs about people and their infertility struggle. I can not even put into words how much those blogs helped me! Infertility is such a taboo subject and many people don't want to talk about it. Why do infertile people have to feel alone because people are uncomfortable talking about it? I want to tell my story and talk about what I am going through so that I can help other people. For every one person talking about infertility I am sure there are at least ten struggling in silence. If anything on my blog bothers any of you or offends any of you I truly am sorry. If there is something any of you want me to take down just let me know. I don't want my blog to upset or bother anyone! I really want to be helpful in any way I can. Not every detail of my life is on this blog and it never will be. I don't think anything on here is too personal, I am sure other infertile people know exactly what I am talking about and have probably done the same things I have. Everyone has shared their New Years Resolutions and one of mine may be a little weird to some, other people may have the same resolution. I will not be deleting the blog right now but I will be thinking about it for the next week or so. Give me some opinions! Have a great night!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey i dont really know you but i read your blog & i dont think you should delete it. I think many people use their blogs as some kind of therapy when they are having a hard time. I havent been blogging long but one of my longest posts was talking about my anxiety and depression and it just feels good to write about it. If someone has a problem they know where the X in the top right corner is. It doesnt matter what other people think if you want to blog then blog :) You cant always please everyone.

    Keep smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! i am pretty sure i am keeping the blog!

    ReplyDelete