Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ducks!!!



That is right everyone we got Ducks!!! They are so cute and I just could not say no. I am sad to say that the ducks will be leaving us tonight. They are going to a farm with tons of chickens and two other ducks!! I am sad to say goodbye but very excited that they will be free to run around and have an amazing life. Shadow and Spooky were not to crazy about the ducks but they didn't hate them either. We named the ducks Daffy and Quackers! They can be pretty loud sometimes and they poop all the time but they are very cute when they try to fly. I have never owned ducks and I must say I had no clue what I was getting myself into! Darin stepped up so much and helped! I think Darin is really trying to prove to me that if we get a puppy he will help me take care of it. We will miss Daffy and Quackers so much but I know a farm is a way better place for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment