Monday, April 18, 2011

mood swings...

The Clomid is not only making me sad this time around it is also making me mad! Shadow messes with the blinds on the back door and I yell at him to stop but the past few days I have wanted to throw him across the room it gets so annoying. Poor Darin came home from work this morning and I kind of yelled at him. I feel like I am going to throw up and I feel dizzy and he was just bothering me. He pointed out this morning that my mood swings have been really bad this time! I feel really bad but there is nothing I can do about it. I am so lucky my hubby is understanding and will put up with all my shit for a little while. Tomorrow is the last day of the Clomid so I hope the mood swings go away! Spooky seemed to be the only one in the house I didn't feel like yelling at this morning. I am bringing Shadow to get his fur clipped today and I am freaking out! The lady seems really nice and she does it out of her home on base and the first cut is FREE! I think I might stay and watch while she clips him, for some reason I am so afraid he is going to run away. It is really bothering me but its not like she is going to let him run around with all her doors open. Maybe I am just being to overprotective! He really does need a hair cut and I cant do it so I guess I will just have to see what happens. I am sure the lady is going to think I am crazy because I am sure I will cry when I drop him off. On a happier note Darin and I are going to color Easter eggs tonight!!! I got a really cute kit and then in a few days I am going to use the eggs to make deviled eggs!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you're having such strong mood swings. I hope you have a lot of fun coloring eggs. That sounds like a blast!! :)

    ReplyDelete