Monday, April 25, 2011

follicles are growing!

I just got home from the ultrasound. It did not hurt as bad as the first one, thank goodness! I am in some pain but it is not to bad. My left ovaries follicles were under 10 and my right ovaries follicles were over 10! Anything over 10 is good. The doctor doesn't want me to take the HCG shot today, he wants me to go back in a couple days for another ultrasound. I was pretty scared to go in today. The last time I had an ultrasound done at that place they told me my baby had no heartbeat. The lady called my name and I followed her to the exact same room. As I was getting undressed all I could do was cry! I looked around that room and the memory just came rushing back to me. I remember laying in that bed while Darin held my hand and the lady was trying to find a heartbeat. I remember sitting on that bed on the phone with an OB crying as he told me the baby died. So many emotions hit me in that room and I hated it! Now I have to go back in a couple days and do it all over again! I just hope we get pregnant and everything goes great!

No comments:

Post a Comment