Saturday, April 9, 2011

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities

I know I write blogs about my husband often and you may be sick of hearing about him, but here is another blog about him! He is such a great guy! Yes we argue about little things and sometimes he bothers the crap out of me but he is the best man for me. No matter how my day is going he can put a smile on my face. I cant even put into words how happy he can make me even on the worse day. He works his ass off to provide for our family and I am so grateful for him. We are going to have pictures done on May 10th and I cant freaking wait. Darin is not very excited about it but he is doing it for me! I need to tell him more how much he means to me and how much I love him!!! I love Darin with all my heart!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment