Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter

It is crazy that Easter is Sunday and I am not running around, shopping, and cooking. Since we moved to North Dakota I have had people over for every holiday that Darin is not working. We talked about it and decided we didn't want people over on Easter this year. It is weird not having a ton of stuff to do before a holiday. The only thing we have done is color eggs, I didn't even decorate this year. I guess I don't have much to write today. I am going to pay the deposit for pictures in a little while. I am making chili for dinner and we are going to watch the Scream movies and drink a little tonight. We don't go to the movies to often but we are going tomorrow to see Scream 4 and since we are not eating out anymore I am going to pack drinks and snacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment