Saturday, April 2, 2011

I am so lame!

I am going to try and sleep soon. My stomach is killing me! I thought that I needed to point out how sad my life is right now. On weekends that my husband works I look forward to watching Lockup on Friday and Saturday night. On Sunday I clean because Lockup is not on. I feel so lame, I use to go out on the weekends and have fun. Now I get excited to sit in bed and watch the same episodes of Lockup over and over again. It is pretty funny looking back a few years, my life is crazy different.

2 comments:

  1. Your life isn't sad. I basically do the same thing (without Lockup). I clean & web search all weekend. My hub will be working for the next 3 weekends, it sucks. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my hubby usually works every ther weekend lol. i love Lockup! you should watch it lol thanks and you have a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete