Thursday, April 14, 2011

I laugh, I love, I hope, I try I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry.

Well today is CD2 for me! My period showed up way earlier then I thought it would this month but that just means we can get everything done sooner! Tonight we are playing video games and drinking. I don't really drink at all anymore but I am in the mood to drink and tonight will be the last night I can for a while. We are hanging out in our room and I locked Shadow and Spooky out so they would not knock our drinks over! We have carpet upstairs so we don't usually drink anything but water up here. Shadow had his paw under the door for a while but it seems like he is away from the door now. Earlier today Darin and I went to Walmart and then went to Oak Park and fed the geese some bread! I took a few videos on my phone but I don't know how to upload them on here. Today has been a great day! I love spending time with my husband and because of his job we don't get alot of it. We had homemade potato salad and turkey burgers for dinner tonight. Darin helped me cook then we made up a plate for his friend. We brought the food to his friends dorm room and I really hope he likes it! It makes me feel so good to do good things for others! Even though it is just making him dinner a couple times I know he enjoys it and he is a great guy and deserves it for sure! Sorry this blog is a little all over the place, I have already started drinking. I have to go to the hospital tomorrow morning for an ultrasound and then tomorrow afternoon I will start the Clomid! It makes me so emotional so I am sure I will cry alot but I am pretty excited! I really don't want to get my hopes up at all but I have a good feeling about the Clomid! Oh I almost forgot I found out that a friend of mine is pregnant. I am so excited for her, she is a great person and I really hope everything goes great! I have to say at first I was a little sad, she posted a picture of her pregnancy test on facebook and it reminded me of what I didn't have. Then I thought about it and I remember the feeling of seeing my first positive pregnancy test and I cried because I was so excited for her and I hope I can feel that again very soon. She is one of the very lucky ones, her doctors told her she could not get pregnant and she even used Clomid and it didn't work for her, then out of no where she got pregnant! I have never met her in person but I still consider her a good friend and I cant wait to meet her and her baby one day!!! Ok well it is time to end the blog. I am not looking forward to the ultrasounds this month and it is not going to be to fun to be really emotional but in the end I hope it is all worth it! Darin and I will try for as long as it takes to have a baby but no matter what the future may bring we will always have each other! I love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment